BIDS & CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
We’ve flown everyone, and everything, from film stars to ketchup sachets, and priceless art to Premier League football teams.
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s home. Not only do we offer aircraft charters in the private, group and cargo sectors, but also further services such as onboard couriers, holiday packages and concierge services. We’re not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
Are you looking for your next career move and have experience of being involved in the bid process? Do you want to work in an industry that is exciting and fast paced?
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Supporting the Bid & Contracts team with general administration
- Distributing updates
- Answering incoming calls to the department
- Assisting the team with tender preparation (formatting, printing, and binding)
- Assist in collating bid content
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- High literacy skills
- Good knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft packages
- Team player
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- 22 days holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continued professional development
- Private healthcare and pension
- A friendly fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties