Air Charter Service will only contact you if you make an enquiry via the website. We will only use the information you provided to respond to your enquiry and will never disclose, sell, trade or rent your personal information to an outside third party.
We automatically collect information about your visit to our site. This information is used to make your visit to our website more efficient, and allows us to make regular improvements. Our external web host may also automatically log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on the use of the information, please contact us at email@example.com or +44 (0)20 8339 8588
The contents of these pages are copyright © Air Charter Service. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this website for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others provided you do not do so for profit.
However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. Unless otherwise stated, none of the content of this web site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission. You are, however, welcome to link to any page of this site from your own website. Notwithstanding the above, caching of this site is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of its business as provided for in the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. Any enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is a service of Air Charter Service. These pages contain general information only. Air Charter Service. makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about: any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website (“3rd party site”).
Air Charter Service does not endorse or approve the content of any 3rd party site, nor will Air Charter Service have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any 3rd party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity). Any enquiries should be directed to email@example.com
This website is provided by Air Charter Service. Registered office: Millbank House, 171-185 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 6AP.
VAT Number: GB 911 5797 15
Air Charter Service - ATOL Holder Number 10632.
Many Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays [in this brochure] [on this website - as appropriate] are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed [in this brochure/on this website]. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
25th Anniversary Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Air Charter Service Plc Ltd whose registered office is at Millbank House, 171-185 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 6AP.
2. Employees of Air Charter Service or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.acs25.com
5. Closing date for entry will be 8/12/2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: 1x Skydrone Pro, 1x MacBook Air, 4x iPad Air, 5x iPad Mini, 5x Apple Watch, 5x Dre Beats Wireless headphones, 4x bottles of Bollinger champagne
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen on 10/12/2015
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
No replacements or alternatives will be provided if the award/prize is lost or stolen. No monetary alternative is available. Air Charter Service Plc reserves the right to vary or terminate all or part of the terms of the prize draw at any time without notice.